What is All My Money?
The All My Money: Change for the Better curriculum is a train-the-trainer financial management program for persons working with limited-resource audiences. All My Money: Change for the Better (AMM) is designed so
that agency staff, social workers and other educators can teach financial literacy topics, even if they do not personally have expertise in financial management.
Who is it for?
People who work for a variety of organizations use AMM to educate their clients including:
- Social service agencies
- Alternative high schools
- Community-based organizations
- Government entities
- Bank CRA officers
- Cooperative Extension staff
What makes All My Money special?
- A program that's ready to go, right out of the box
- Materials written at a reading level clients can understand
- Participants learn from hands-on and experiential learning
such as discussion, games, case examples, and demonstrations
- Customizable lesson plans. Use the suggested 60 or 30 minute plans or use individual activities and handouts.
- Resource box full of re-usable and reproducible materials