View Messages

Return to Community and Economic Development

How to obtain trap permit for groundhogs

[Post to this category]
From: Marilyn Taylor
Decatur, IL
I am in need of a trap and permit to rid my home of these nuscirnce groundhogs. I am badly in need of this so may I have a permit to do so. Thank you. Marilyn Taylor. 1435 N. Morgan St. Decatur, Il

[Post to this category]
Return to Macon County Extension.
Search current board