Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 2012-2013 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2013-2014 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2014 - 2015 Univ of Ill Small Farm webinars
- 2015 - 2016 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2016 - 2017 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Community Gardens
- Cover Crops
- Drought Information
- Farm To School Resources
- Farmers Market Information
- Food Preservation
- Food Safety
- For KIDS!
- Fruit Production
This is where lots of great information is stored that did not fit in other categories!
- High Tunnels
- Legal Issues for Farmers
- Marketing and Economics
- Michigan State University Extension Beginning Farmer Webinar Series
- Sheep and Goat
- Soil Health
- Spray Guides and Handbooks
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable Production
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
2011-2012 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Forest Management
- Are You Farm To School Ready?
- Common Garden Insect Pests
- Companion Planting
- Direct Farm Business - Managing Legal Risks in the Direct Farm Business
- Learn how to identify beneficial insects
Short YouTube video describing common beneficial insects we should all learn to recognize.
- Pasture Management
- Pastured Poultry-Getting Started Right
This is an on-line session taught By U of I Extension Educator Kyle Cecil, for the 2012 Purdue university Pastured Poultry School. Topics include starting chicks and how to assure success early on in the production phase.
- Poultry Nutrition and Health
- Raising Sheep and Goats
- Season Extension with High Tunnels
- Soil Science
- Transplant Success!