Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 2011-2012 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2012-2013 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2013-2014 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2014 - 2015 Univ of Ill Small Farm webinars
- 2015 - 2016 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2016 - 2017 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Cover Crops
- Drought Information
- Farm To School Resources
- Farmers Market Information
- Food Preservation
- Food Safety
- For KIDS!
- Fruit Production
This is where lots of great information is stored that did not fit in other categories!
- High Tunnels
- Legal Issues for Farmers
- Marketing and Economics
- Michigan State University Extension Beginning Farmer Webinar Series
- Sheep and Goat
- Soil Health
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable Production
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
Spray Guides and Handbooks
- 2015 Midwest Small Fruit and Grape Spray Guide
- 2015 Midwest Tree Fruit Spray Guide
- 2015 Midwest Vegetable Trial Report
Elizabeth Maynard, Purdue Extension
- 2015 Weed Control Guide - Ohio, Indiana, Illinois
Corn, Popcorn, Sweet Corn, Soybeans, Small Grains, Forages
- 2016 Midwest Vegetable Production Guide for Commercial Growers
- Midwest Small Fruit Pest Management Handbook
Ohio State University Extension Bulletin 861.
- Midwest Tree Fruit Pest Management Handbook
- The Popcorn Agri-Chemical Handbook
The Popcorn Board developed this Agri-Chemical Handbook to help everyone in the popcorn industry remain informed about the status of pesticide products that are registered for use on popcorn or in popcorn storage facilities. (The term "pesticide" includes insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, and growth regulators.) The proper use of pesticides is of critical importance to the popcorn industry. The Popcorn Board is committed to ensuring that popcorn remains safe and healthful and retains the full confidence of consumers. To that end, this Handbook not only lists agri-chemicals registered for use on popcorn or in storage facilities, but also indicates where special use restrictions apply, or if a chemical is under special review by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This Handbook is not a substitute for the labeling of a pesticide. The labeling should be consulted for particular limitations on use, instructions on how the product should be applied, warnings and precautions, and the like.