Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 2011-2012 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2012-2013 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2013-2014 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2014 - 2015 Univ of Ill Small Farm webinars
- 2015 - 2016 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2016 - 2017 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Community Gardens
- Cover Crops
- Drought Information
- Farm To School Resources
- Farmers Market Information
- Food Preservation
- Food Safety
- For KIDS!
- Fruit Production
This is where lots of great information is stored that did not fit in other categories!
- High Tunnels
- Legal Issues for Farmers
- Marketing and Economics
- Michigan State University Extension Beginning Farmer Webinar Series
- Sheep and Goat
- Soil Health
- Spray Guides and Handbooks
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable Production
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
- Conservation Practices in Outdoor Hog Production Systems
North Carolina State University Center for Environmental Farming Systems.
- Forages for Swine
Use of good pasture containing alfalfa, ladino clover, and grass can lower sow feed costs, help maintain high level reproductive capacity of boars, and in many cases increase litter size as compared to confinement raising of hogs.
- Outdoor Pig Production: A Pasture-farrowing Herd in Western Iowa
Iowa State University
- Outdoor Pig Production: An Approach That Works
By Iowa State University and the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture -
- Swine Information - Louisiana State University
Every construction plan a small producer would ever want can be found here.