Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 2011-2012 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2012-2013 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2013-2014 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2014 - 2015 Univ of Ill Small Farm webinars
- 2015 - 2016 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2016 - 2017 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Community Gardens
- Cover Crops
- Drought Information
- Farm To School Resources
- Farmers Market Information
- Food Preservation
- Food Safety
- For KIDS!
- Fruit Production
This is where lots of great information is stored that did not fit in other categories!
- High Tunnels
- Legal Issues for Farmers
- Marketing and Economics
- Michigan State University Extension Beginning Farmer Webinar Series
- Sheep and Goat
- Spray Guides and Handbooks
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable Production
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
- Explore the Science of Soil Health
Following the popular “Soil Health Lessons in a Minute” video demonstrations, NRCS and film maker Robin “Buz” Kloot, PhD, have once again teamed up to develop a series of short videos—this time focusing on the science of soil health. Buz, who is a Research Associate Professor at the Arnold School of Public Health, University of South Carolina, made a cross-country trek in the fall of 2013 to interview some of the nation’s leading researchers and experts—in order to more fully understand the science of soil health.