Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 2011-2012 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2012-2013 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2013-2014 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2014 - 2015 Univ of Ill Small Farm webinars
- 2015 - 2016 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- 2016 - 2017 Univ of Ill Small Farm Webinars
- Community Gardens
- Cover Crops
- Drought Information
- Farm To School Resources
- Farmers Market Information
- Food Preservation
- Food Safety
- For KIDS!
- Fruit Production
This is where lots of great information is stored that did not fit in other categories!
- High Tunnels
- Marketing and Economics
- Michigan State University Extension Beginning Farmer Webinar Series
- Sheep and Goat
- Soil Health
- Spray Guides and Handbooks
- Tomato Production
- Vegetable Production
Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms
University of Illinois Extension
Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
Legal Issues for Farmers
- The Beginning Farmer's Intro to Farm Law
Beginning farmers will get a preview of the many legal issues they should consider when just starting out with farming. What business entity should a farmer choose? Which insurance policies are really important? What about that farmland lease- when should it be written down and what should it say? Is there anything to know about farmers market sales, volunteers, or working with family members? This webinar will touch on all of these questions and more. Presented by Rachel Armstron and Laura Fisher, from Farm Commons.