- About This Program
- 4-H Achievement Night
- 4-H Alumni - Shelby County
- 4-H Ambassadors
- 4-H and General Donations
- 4-H Bank Steers
- 4-H Barbecue
- 4-H Camp
- 4-H Cloverbuds
- 4-H Community Service
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Federation
- 4-H Leaders - Shelby County
- 4-H Lego Botics Spin Club
- 4-H Links
- 4-H Newsletters in PDF - Shelby County
- 4-H Officers
- 4-H Online
- 4-H Records
- 4-H Recruitment
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- 4-H Space Camp
- 4-H Week
- 4-H Workshops
- Livestock Information - ownership, ear notches
- Shelby County 4-H and Jr. Show Fair Book
- State 4-H Forms
- State Fair
Read the Latest News
- Shelby County 4-H News
News about 4-H in Shelby County.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
1125 W N 2nd St
Shelbyville, IL 62565
4-H in Shelby County
4-H Records are due September 7, 2017!
Each member is required to complete the following:
- Illinois 4-H Member Record (white cumulative record)
- Green 4-H Project Record Sheet (green sheet)
- My 4-H Activities Sheet (tan sheet)
- Livestock Record (one for each project – rabbits, sheep, dairy, beef, poultry, swine, goats and horses). FFA records are acceptable in lieu of livestock and crop records.
- First and Second Year Outstanding Award Form.
SECRETARY and TREASURER BOOKS MUST ALSO BE TURNED IN.
TREASURER'S BOOKS ARE MANDATORY AND NEED ALL REQUIRED SIGNATURES AND AUDITS BEFORE RE-ENROLLMENT OF CLUB FOR 2017/2018. NO EXCEPTIONS!!