- About This Program
- 4-H Camp
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Event Registration Forms & Information
- 4-H Meetings
- 4-H Project Exhibit Scoresheets
- 4-H Project Records & Forms
- 4-H Volunteer Information
- Effingham County 4-H Exhibition Book and Entry Forms
- Effingham County 4-H Foundation
- Effingham County 4-H Newsletter PDF
- Effingham County 4-H Scholarships and Awards
- Effingham County 4-H Youth Ambassadors (ECYA)
- Help for 4-H Club Meetings
- Help for Club Leaders
- Help for New 4-H Members
- Illinois State Fair
Read the Latest News
- Clay/Effingham/Fayette/Jasper Unit E-News
Monthly News from the Clay,Effingham,Fayette and Jasper Counties.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
1209 Wenthe Drive
Effingham, IL 62401
4-H in Effingham County
4-H Event Registration Forms & Information
Check here for the latest information about upcoming county, unit, regional and state events.
- 2016-17 Effingham County 4-H Achievement Night Winners
Click here for a complete list of award winners from the 2017 Effingham County 4-H Achievement Night.
- 2018 Small Engines/Lawn Mower/Tractor Safety School
The 2018 4-H Small Engines/Lawn Mower/Tractor Safety School will begin on March 15 and will run until Thursday, April 19, 2018.
- 4-H Dog Clinic
Mary Jo Tucker has been active in the dog world for years. She has been in the confirmation and obedience rings and started the local Search and Rescue team. Currently, she is serving the community with certified pet therapy dogs, as well as being an evaluator of Alliance of Therapy Dogs. Mary Jo is offering you the chance to learn how you can be your dog's best friend! This workshop is open to all youth and is FREE of charge! A guest speaker from the Effingham Veterinary Clinic will speaking on the health needs for your dog. To register, please RSVP by Tuesday, May 1.
- 4-H Electronic Recycling Event
- Discover Chicago 2017
The annual 4-H Discover Chicago Trip will take place over the Columbus Day Weekend, 2017. Highlights Include:Shedd Aquarium, The Hancock Building, Field Museum, and Museum of Science & Industry.
- Effingham County 4-H Dairy Clinic
Be at the Effingham County Fairgrounds in Altamont, IL on Saturday, June 2, 2018 for the 4-H Dairy Clinic. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., 8 a.m. Dairy Clinic will begin. TOPICS INCLUDE: Nutrition Showmanship Fitting Judging Show Supplies. Register @ https://web.extension.illinois.edu/registration/?RegistrationID=18450
- Effingham County 4-H Horse Clinic
Open to all youth ages 5-18 Saturday, June 9 Effingham County Fairgrounds Altamont, IL 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- IL State 4-H Youth Leadership Team Quarterly Report
Find out the latest news from the IL State 4-H Youth Leadership Team.
- Materials Accepted at the Electronic Recycling Event
Click here for a complete list of materials being accepted.
- MY PI
Are you prepared? Would you know what to do if an emergency struck? You can: Support those in need; Direct friends to safety; Help those who are hurt; Be a LEADER in your SCHOOL and COMMUNITY. Attend MY PI to complete Basic Certification.
- University of Illinois Extension 4-H Building a better World
Youth are developing life skills. Over 90% of 4-H Teens reported increased confidence, problem solving, team work, open mindedness, leadership, and cooperation.