- About This Program
- 4-H Award & Scholarship Applications
- 4-H Camp
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Event Registration Forms & Information
- 4-H Project Records
- 4-H Project Scoresheets
- 4-H Publications & Project Information
- 4-H Volunteer Screening Information
- Club Resources
- Fayette County 4-H Newsletter
- Fayette County 4-H Show
- Help for Club Leaders
- Help for New Members
Read the Latest News
4-H Extension Program Coordinator
University of Illinois Extension
118 N. Sixth Street
Vandalia, IL 62471
4-H in Fayette County
Fayette County 4-H Show
Check here for information about your 4-H Show Exhibition.
- *2018 Fayette County 4-H Handbook*
- *2018 Fayette County 4-H Show Schedule*
- 2017 4-H County Show Results
- 2017 4-H State Fair Results
The general project results of Fayette County's 4-H members.
- Dog Ownership Form
- Fair Entry Instructions
Choose the classes you plan to exhibit in for the 2018 Fayette County Fair. go.illinois.edu/FayetteFairEntry
- Fayette County Livestock Stall Registration Form
Due to the office by June 15!
- Food Demonstration Guide
- Horse Ownership Form
**Fayette County Only** Use for both Registered and Non-registered horses.
- Horse Ownership/Lease Form State Fair
Illinois State Fair Ownership Form **Will accept from in Fayette County as well**
- Illinois 4-H Livestock Record
Fillable PDF: Up to date records will be checked at the Fayette County Fair. Completed records are due in the fall at the Award Application deadline.
- Livestock Committee's 4-H Auction Flyer 2018
Join us at the fairground on Tuesday, July 17 at 6:00 p.m.
- Swine Ownership Form
Ownership forms are required for Barrows and must accompany with 2 pictures. Pictures must be attached to form when submitting. 1 form per a barrow.