- About This Program
- 4-H Camp
- 4-H Day with the Cardinals
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Online Enrollment
- 4-H Project Record Sheets
- 4-H Project Scoresheets
- 4-H Volunteer Information
- Help for 4-H Club Leaders
- Help for New 4-H Club Members
- Help for Your 4-H Club Meetings
- Jasper County 4-H Ambassadors
- Jasper County 4-H Award & Scholarship Applications
- Jasper County 4-H Federation Fundraiser
- Jasper County 4-H Handbook
- Jasper County 4-H Newsletter
- Quality Assurance and Ethics Certification
- Jasper County Hunter Safety Course
Register by August 11, 2018
Jasper County Hunter Safety Course
August 10-11, 2018
State Fair 4-H Show Day for Clay, Effingham, Fayette & Jasper Counties
August 13, 2018
Foundation Hall of Fame Ceremony
August 14, 2018
- View Full Calendar >>
Read the Latest News
- Clay/Effingham/Fayette/Jasper Unit E-News
Monthly News from the Clay,Effingham,Fayette and Jasper Counties.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
Newton, IL 62448
4-H in Jasper County
What is 4-H?
4-H is a national organization which helps young people develop knowledge and skills to become productive citizens. 4-H also helps youth to meet the diversities and challenges of today's society and brings together youth and adults to design programs that will teach skills for living. 4-H is a great way to make new friends, become a part of your community, get real life experience, and take part in fun activities tailored to your interest! There are over 200 project areas to choose from!
Who can be a 4-H member?
Youth boys and girls between the ages of 8-19 by September 1 can be a member and exhibit at the 4-H shows at the Jasper County Fair in a competitive atmosphere.
Cloverbuds are youth 5-7 years of age by September 1. Cloverbuds can take part in club meetings or have a club specifically for Cloverbuds, members are introduced to 4-H with fun activities. Cloverbuds exhibit at the Jasper County fair in a non-competitive atmosphere.
Who to contact for more information?
Contact the Jasper County Extension Office at 618-783-2521 for more information on joining 4-H and clubs in your area.