Champaign County Master Gardeners invite you to attend Michael Poor’s presentation Selection and Care of Trees on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the Extension Auditorium, 801 N. Country Fair Drive in Champaign.
Explore Local Programs
- Champaign County 4-H
- Champaign County Master Gardeners
- East Central Illinois Master Naturalists
- Financial Wellness For College Students
- Ford-Iroquois Ag in the Classroom
- Ford-Iroquois Counties 4-H
- Ford-Iroquois Counties Master Gardeners
- Money Mentors
- Pollinator Pockets
- Postharvest Loss Avoidance through Technology and Education (PLATE)
- Prosperity Gardens
- Vermilion County 4-H
- Vermilion County Master Gardeners
- Illinois Nutrition Education Programs
- Ford-Iroquois 4-H Federation Kick-Off Night
Register by October 22, 2017
- Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate? - Paxton Carnegie Library
Register by October 23, 2017
- Selection and Care of Trees
Register by October 23, 2017
- Champaign County 4-H Achievement Celebration 2017
Register by October 25, 2017
- Ford County 4-H Achievement Celebration 2017
Register by October 26, 2017
- Veterinary Science Workshop
Register by October 29, 2017
- Financial Exploitation: Champaign County HCE Wellness Lesson
Register by November 2, 2017
- ECIMN Annual Meeting 2017
Register by November 4, 2017
- 2017 Vermilion County Community and HCE Wellness Lessons
Register by November 9, 2017
- VCMG Attracting Bluebirds and Owls to Your Landscape
Register by November 13, 2017
- Looking for the Funny Side - Paxton Carnegie Library
Register by November 16, 2017
- 4-H Grows through Volunteers
Register by November 30, 2017
- Peer Educator Application for Financial Wellness Program- Spring 2018
Register by December 1, 2017
- All My Money Train-the-Trainer Class, December 5 & 6, 2017 (Champaign)
Register by December 5, 2017
- Money Mentor Volunteer Application 2017
Register by December 31, 2017
- Register Your Pollinator Pocket
Register by December 31, 2017
- Mentee Participant Enrollment Form 2017-2018
Register by June 30, 2018
- Financial Wellness Program Request Form
Register by April 30, 2020
Online Forms and Surveys
Ford-Iroquois 4-H Federation Kick-Off Night
October 22, 2017
Onarga (Iroquois County)
Selection and Care of Trees presented by Michael Poor
October 24, 2017
Champaign (Champaign County)
Champaign County 4-H Achievement Celebration 2017
October 29, 2017
- View Full Calendar >>
Read the Latest News
- » A Nature Journal Blog
Experience the natural world with east central Illinois master naturalists
- » Family Files Blog
Facts for All Ages
- » Get Growing with Sandy Mason Blog
Discover what's growing on with Illinois Master Gardeners
- » Illinois Nutrition Edition Blog
A Source for Health Information You Can Trust
- » Plan Well, Retire Well Blog
Saving and investing your money
- » The Garden Scoop Blog
The Garden Scoop is a collection of reflections about the Master Gardeners in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion.
- » What's in Your Pocket? Blog
What's in Your Pocket shares information on pollinator-friendly garden designs.
- Crop, Stock and Ledger
Crop, Stock and Ledger covers a variety of agricultural and natural resources issues.
- The Homeowners Column
Sandy Mason's Homeowners Column discusses hot topics in the home landscape each week.
- What to Do When Your Social Security Number is Public Information?
- 2017-2018 Bi-State Extension Agriculture Programs
- 6th Annual Agriculture Careers Night to be Held
University of Illinois Extension serving Champaign, Ford, Iroquois and Vermilion Counties
Main Office (Champaign County)
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 11:30 - 12:30pm)
201 W. Kenyon Road
Champaign, IL 61820
Branch Office (Iroquois County)
916 W Seminary Ave
P.O. Box 163
Onarga, IL 60955-0163
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 12 - 1pm)
Branch Office (Vermilion County)
3164 North Vermilion
Danville, IL 61832
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 12-1pm)
Join us for the annual Ford-Iroquois Agriculture Careers Night on Monday, November 6. Junior High and High School students and their parents are invited to attend to learn more about agriculture career options and degree programs.
In the Veterinary Science Workshop, youth ages 8-18 will learn all about vaccinations, common illnesses in animals, public health/zoonotic disease, and careers in veterinary medicine.
Bringing humor into your life can provide both physical and psychological benefits. This program will help participants look at ways humor can help them deal with stress and change in their lives. Benefits of humor will be identified.
Dr. Wendy Brown and Stephanie Loveless from the DACC biology department will share their experiences working with bluebirds and owls at the DACC farm. Learn how you can help by providing nesting boxes which imitate the cavity nests these species require.
You are invited to the 2017 National 4-H Volunteer e-Forum! Join us and get energized as you network with volunteers, county-based staff, and state specialists from across the country!
U of I Extension does a lot of great work in our local communities. Check out some of what we have done within the past year in our most recent Impact Report.
Thank you for visiting our website! University of Illinois Extension Champaign/Ford/Iroquois/Vermilion Unit is the link between University of Illinois and all of our friends and neighbors in east central Illinois. Our offices offer practical, research-based information to improve lives and communities through learning partnerships that put knowledge to work. Please contact us at 217-333-7672, 815-268-4051 or 217-442-8615 with questions or to learn more. Check back often, add our site to your favorites and don't forget to "like" us on Facebook.
No Upcoming Extension Meetings.