Are you interested in plants? Do you want to help others learn to grow? Become a Master Gardener! The next training in Champaign, Danville and Onarga begins in January, so apply today!
Explore Local Programs
- Champaign County 4-H
- Champaign County Master Gardeners
- East Central Illinois Master Naturalists
- Financial Wellness For College Students
- Ford-Iroquois Ag in the Classroom
- Ford-Iroquois Counties 4-H
- Ford-Iroquois Counties Master Gardeners
- IEAFCS- Illinois Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- Money Mentors
- Pollinator Pockets
- Prosperity Gardens
- Vermilion County 4-H
- Vermilion County Master Gardeners
- Illinois Nutrition Education Programs
- Peer Educator Application for Financial Wellness Program- Spring 2019
Register by December 19, 2018
- Money Mentor Volunteer Application 2018
Register by December 31, 2018
- Master Gardener Course Application/Interest Form - Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, Vermilion Counties
Register by January 8, 2019
- Herbicide Application Training and Certification 2019
Register by January 18, 2019
- 2019 Gardening Conference
Register by January 22, 2019
- Health Benefits of Interacting with Nature
Register by January 23, 2019
- All My Money Train-the-Trainer Class, Jan 31 & Feb 1, 2019 (Urbana)
Register by January 31, 2019
- Brain Health: It’s a No Brainer - St. Joseph Library
Register by February 5, 2019
- 2019 Adulting: Where Does the Money Go?
Register by April 1, 2019
- Mentee Participant Enrollment Form 2018-2019
Register by June 30, 2019
- 2019 Vermilion County HCE Wellness Lessons
Register by November 6, 2019
- 2019 Champaign County HCE Wellness Lessons
Register by November 9, 2019
- Keys for Embracing Aging Series
Register by December 6, 2019
- Financial Wellness Program Request Form
Register by April 30, 2020
Online Forms and Surveys
Positive Attitude - Keys for Embracing Aging Series
January 10, 2019
Champaign (Champaign County)
2019 Garden Conference
January 22, 2019
Covington ( County)
4-H Youth Livestock Conference
January 26-27, 2019
Decatur (Macon County)
- View Full Calendar >>
Read the Latest News
- » Archived - A Nature Journal Blog
Experience the natural world with east central Illinois master naturalists
- » Archived - Get Growing with Sandy Mason Blog
Discover what's growing on with Illinois Master Gardeners
- » Family Files Blog
Facts for All Ages
- » IEAFCS Blog
Get the latest information from Illinois Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- » Illinois Nutrition Edition Blog
A Source for Health Information You Can Trust
- » Plan Well, Retire Well Blog
Saving and investing your money
- » The Garden Scoop Blog
Featuring 'In the Garden' News-Gazette articles by Ryan Pankau, Horticulture Educator, and other horticulture articles.
- » What's in Your Pocket? Blog
What's in Your Pocket shares information on pollinator-friendly garden designs.
- Crop, Stock and Ledger
Crop, Stock and Ledger covers a variety of agricultural and natural resources issues.
- DCC Inmates to Benefit from Extension Assistance
- Teens Learn about Agriculture Career Paths
- 2018-2019 Bi-State Extension Agriculture Programs
University of Illinois Extension serving Champaign, Ford, Iroquois and Vermilion Counties
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 11:30 - 12:30pm)
201 W. Kenyon Road
Champaign, IL 61820
916 W Seminary Ave
P.O. Box 163
Onarga, IL 60955-0163
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 12 - 1pm)
3164 North Vermilion
Danville, IL 61832
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 12-1pm)
To help teens learn about potential career options in agriculture, Extension and the Ford-Iroquois Farm Bureau partnered up to present their annual Agriculture Career Night on November 13 in Gilman.
The Youth Livestock Conference is a fun-filled weekend for 4-H members. This program provides leadership and team building activities as well as exciting hands-on opportunities built around the science and disciplines of livestock production and exhibitio
The All My Money: Change for the Better curriculum is designed for staff or volunteers of community agencies, banks, and social service organizations to use in teaching limited resource clients basic money management and consumer skills.
Interested in a free educational piece to hang up in your bathroom or breakroom? These pieces are themed by the month and include useful information on food safety, keeping active, financial tips for families, and much more.
Purdue University Extension and University of Illinois Extension are pleased to collaborate to offer their annual Bi-State Gardening Conference, being held at The Beef House Restaurant on Tuesday, Jan. 22.
KEYS FOR EMBRACING AGING is a free 11-part series designed to help aging adults develop strategies for taking care of themselves through the years. By the end of the year, you'll be physically and mentally ready to embrace aging with open arms.
Thank you for visiting our website! University of Illinois Extension Serving Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion Counties serves as the link between University of Illinois and all of our friends and neighbors in East Central Illinois. Our offices offer practical, research-based information to improve lives and communities through learning partnerships that put knowledge to work. Please contact us at 217-333-7672, 815-268-4051 or 217-442-8615 with questions or to learn more. Check back often, add our site to your favorites, and don't forget to "like" us on Facebook.
No Upcoming Extension Meetings.