Explore Local Programs
- VCMG Tuesday Night Class: Backyard Chickens
Register by August 21, 2018
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- Ag Literacy Lines Blog
A blog featuring fun information on agriculture for youth and adults.
- 4-H Gardening Club Giving New Experiences to Danville Youth
- Youth Bond with Pet Rabbits through Rabbit Agility Club
- 4-H to Expand STEM Maker Space at Bismarck-Henning Elementary
- Public Presentations
- Food Demonstration 2018
- Veterinary Student Outreach Program 2018
- 4-H Sharpshooters
- Moon Walk Launch Party
Program Coordinator, 4-H
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
4-H Youth Development
The goal of the youth development program of University of Illinois Extension is to provide youth opportunities to develop critical life skills. Our programs and offerings include: 4-H Community Clubs, School Enrichment and After-School Programs, professional development for individuals working with you, and volunteer development. 4-H is a community of people, young and mature, across America who are learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills. Please explore our website or call us for more information!
Local Resources and Information
Please click a category to view the included resources.
- 4-H Camp
Check here for all the information about 4-H Camping Opportunities.
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
Check here for all the forms you need to enroll in 4-H! Welcome to the 4-H Family.
- 4-H Foundations & Support Groups
How can you support 4-H? Check here for the latest information about your local 4-H fundraising efforts for Extension.
- 4-H Project Records
Check here for record sheets to help you keep track of your 4-H projects.
- 4-H Project Scoresheets
Check out what the judges will be looking for when they grade your 4-H exhibit. Most projects are included. Not seeing yours? Send us an email and we'll see if we can help.
- 4-H Risk Management Forms
- 4-H Show/Fair/Exhibition Information
Check here for information about your 4-H Show Exhibition.
- 4-H Volunteer Screening Information
Check here for enrollment and verification forms for new club leaders.
- Club Resources: Fiscal Responsibilities
Clubs which have checking accounts are required to follow all state 4-H, IRS, and federal requirements. Several forms you need are available for download here.
- Club Resources: Secretary & Treasurer Books
Clubs are required to file their secretary and treasurer books with the Extension office annually. We've made that job easier by providing a downloadable version of both books you can complete on your computer!
- Guidelines for Using the 4-H Name & Emblem
Information on using the 4-H name and emblem.
- Help for New 4-H Club Members
You've joined 4-H...now what? Check out the publications below to learn more about being a 4-H member.
- Help for Your 4-H Club Meetings
Check here for agenda templates, officer help sheets, program ideas, games, and so much more. Make your meetings MATTER.
- Illinios Extension Child Protection Training
- Project Resources: Communications Guides