University of Illinois Extension serving Champaign, Ford, Iroquois and Vermilion Counties
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 11:30 - 12:30pm)
201 W. Kenyon Road
Champaign, IL 61820
916 W Seminary Ave
P.O. Box 163
Onarga, IL 60955-0163
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 12 - 1pm)
3164 North Vermilion
Danville, IL 61832
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm (Closed 12-1pm)
About University of Illinois Extension
University of Illinois Extension's mission is to enhance the quality of life for rural and urban people through teaching, research, and outreach programs focusing on human activity, food, fiber, and natural resource systems.
Our strengths lie with our unique local, state, and federal partnerships. They include:
• Ties to University of Illinois, the state’s land-grant university, and other sources of unbiased research-based information.
• Competent, diverse and innovative staff committed to excellence. Our educators strive find ways to solve issues and improve the lives of citizens in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois & Vermilion Counties.
• An expanding network of educated volunteers. Our Unit is home to over 1000 active volunteers in youth, horticulture, personal finance, and agriculture and family consumer sciences.
• Our program planning system and community network allows for timely identification and response to emerging needs and issues.
• We leverage community resources by partnering with local groups and agencies in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion Counties.
• Our unique funding structure based on Federal, State, county and local matching funds provides for greater accountability and fiscal stability.
• Our educators utilize the latest technology in order to reach diverse audiences.
• We offer User-friendly programs that enhance quality of life.