- About This Program
- 1. What is a Master Naturalist?
- 2. How do I Become One?
- 3. Our Sponsors
- 4. Our Partners
- 5. Our Organization
- 6. Volunteer and Education Opportunities
- 7. Current Projects
- 7a. Ash Tree Surveys
- 8. Success Stories
- 9. Training Materials
- Calendar of Events
- Field Notes Newsletter
- Forms and Downloads
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Volunteer Hour Reporting System
- Useful References
- Native Tree and Shrub Sale - 2018
Register by September 21, 2018
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- A Nature Journal Blog
Experience the natural world with east central Illinois master naturalists
- The Garden Scoop Blog
The Garden Scoop is a collection of reflections about the Master Gardeners in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion.
- Crop, Stock and Ledger
Crop, Stock and Ledger covers a variety of agricultural and natural resources issues.
Extension Educator, Horticulture
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
East Central Illinois Master Naturalists
Frequently Asked Questions
Read the Frequently Asked Questions posed to the Champaign County Extension office about the Master Naturalist program.
Where is the Online Master Naturalist Reporting Form located?
- It is on the Illinois Master Naturalist website. Click here to reach the reporting form and tutorial.
Where can ECIMN logo items be obtained?
- Currently, Stan's Sportsworld in Champaign, IL has the logo and can produce single or multiple items. A link to order MN apparel is also on the state website under "For Master Naturalists."
- Visit Cafe Press which has numerous logo items. Purchasing here has financial benefit to our program.
Are ECIMN business cards available?
- Yes, from the Champaign County Extension office in limited quantity.
Is there a Master Naturalist reference library?
- Yes, reference materials are available in the Champaign County Extension office.