- About This Program
- 1. What is a Master Naturalist?
- 2. How do I Become One?
- 3. Our Sponsors
- 4. Our Partners
- 5. Our Organization
- 6. Volunteer and Education Opportunities
- 7. Current Projects
- 7a. Ash Tree Surveys
- 8. Success Stories
- 9. Training Materials
- Calendar of Events
- Field Notes Newsletter
- Forms and Downloads
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Volunteer Hour Reporting System
- Useful References
- ECIMN - Native Plant Management at Anita Purves Nature Center
Register by July 26, 2018
- Choosing, Planting, and Raising Native Trees and Shrubs
Register by August 7, 2018
- Native Tree and Shrub Sale - 2018
Register by September 21, 2018
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- A Nature Journal Blog
Experience the natural world with east central Illinois master naturalists
- The Garden Scoop Blog
The Garden Scoop is a collection of reflections about the Master Gardeners in Champaign, Ford, Iroquois, and Vermilion.
- Crop, Stock and Ledger
Crop, Stock and Ledger covers a variety of agricultural and natural resources issues.
Extension Educator, Horticulture
University of Illinois Extension
801 North Country Fair Drive
Champaign, IL 61821
East Central Illinois Master Naturalists
Click to learn more about East Central Illinois Master Naturalist on Facebook.