- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- A Locavore's Journey Blog
A day in the life of a Central Illinois Locavore
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
- Growing Produce and Hands-On Preserving Workshop Series Starting in Carlinville
- Extension offering free workshop on using Social Media to promote your business
- Public invited to explore the benefits of Agri-Tourism April 10
- Diane Forsee to speak at local foods producer seminar
- Local food producer seminars continues in March with the importance of branding
- Putting Small Acres to Work seminar set for March 24
- Local food producer seminars continues in February with cottage law
- 2017 COMMERCIAL TREE FRUIT SCHOOL WORKSHOPS
- Extension to Host Seminars for Local Food Producers
- Disease management in organic crops webinar December 14
University of Illinois Extension serving Christian, Jersey, Macoupin and Montgomery Counties
#1 Industrial Park Dr.
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm
1120 N Webster St.
Taylorville, IL 62568
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 11:30 am; 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
201 W. Exchange St.
Jerseyville, IL 62052
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4 pm and Thursday 8 am to 12 pm
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm
Local Food Systems and Small Farms
Information about local foods systems and small farms.
Agricultural Safety and Health
The Agricultural Safety and Health program seeks to provide research-based information and resources that assist individuals and organizations in the understanding and prevention of injury and illness while working in and around Illinois agriculture.
This site includes examples of Illinois Agritourism, information on business development, resources, and upcoming events.