- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H Introduction to Python Grades 9-12
Register by June 25, 2018
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H How to survive in space June 27 ages 10-14
Register by June 28, 2018
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H How to survive in space June 28 ages 7-9
Register by June 28, 2018
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H Laser Cut Artwork
Register by July 2, 2018
- MONTGOMERY COUNTY 4-H Introduction to Python Grades 6-8
Register by July 9, 2018
- 4-H Horse Show Safety Video Completion
Register by August 13, 2018
- Become a 4-H Buddy
Register by October 4, 2018
- Subscribe to receive FREE issues of Extension Connections Magazine
Register by February 10, 2021
Read the Latest News
- Extension Connections
Our seasonal magazine highlighting the best of Unit 18 Programs, as well as helpful articles for better living.
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
#1 Industrial Park Dr.
Hillsboro, IL 62049
4-H Montgomery County
Show & Fair information
- 2018 Fair Showbook- Final
- 4-H Fair Score Sheets
- 4-H Show- Registation Help
Instruction on how to fill out the show registration forms
- 4-H Show Registration- Horse Show Packet
Horse ownership/ lease papers, show registration, guidelines.
- 4-H Show Registration-Horse Show Permission to Participate
in order to Show a horse at the 4-H horse show you must have the ownership and/or lease papers as well as the permission to participate letter, completed and returned to our office by June 1, 2015. Completed forms as well as photos may be emailed, faxed, dropped off or mailed to the Hillsboro office.
- Avian Influence Info for Families
- Dog ownership forms DUE JUNE 1
Only if you are planning to show at the state fair dog show
- Goat sheep weigh dates
- Horse ownership/lease papers
- Livestock Health requirments
- PQA-Pork Quality Assurance
PORK QUALITY ASSURANCE ONLINE TRAINING The National Pork Board sponsors the training to help producers, including youth, understand the importance of raising pork which is safe and produced in a responsible way. NEW! Training, Testing and Certification is now online. For youth age 12 and under, a parent log-in for security is required. Beginners who participate in the online module will receive a one year certification. *Intermediate and senior youth, depending on their age at the time of completing the course and if they pass the exam, could receive a three year certification. You must complete this each year in order to show at the 4-H fair.
- QAEC Completed as of 5-15-18
Wondering if you have taken the QAEC yet? Forgot what cetegories youve completed? Check out this list.
- Quality Assurance and Ethics Training
This training must be completed by 4-H members showing any animal projects including posters. It only needs to be completed once in the liftime of the 4-Her.