University of Illinois Extension serving Christian, Jersey, Macoupin and Montgomery Counties
#1 Industrial Park Dr.
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm
1120 N Webster St.
Taylorville, IL 62568
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 11:30 am; 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
201 W. Exchange St.
Jerseyville, IL 62052
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4 pm and Thursday 8 am to 12 pm
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm
4-H Activities at 2017 Macoupin County Fair
May 30, 2017
4-H will have daily activities at the Macoupin County Fair starting Wednesday, July 5. The schedule includes the following 4-H shows and events:
* Wednesday, July 5: The 4-H Swine Show starts at 8am in the Swine Barn.
* Thursday, July 6: The 4-H Sheep Show starts at 8am in the Sheep Barn.
* Thursday, July 6: The 4-H Beef Show starts at 10am in the Beef Barn. The 4-H Dairy Show starts at 12pm in the Beef Barn.
* Friday, July 7: The 4-H Poultry Show starts at 9am in the Poultry Pavilion. The 4-H Goat Show starts at 1pm in the Sheep Barn.
* Saturday, July 8: The 4-H Rabbit Show starts at 10am in the Poultry Pavilion.
The Foodstand will be selling pork burgers, pork chops, salads and other assortments of goodies Wednesday through Sunday starting at 9 a.m. Profits from dessert and beverage sales benefit the Macoupin County 4-H program.
The General Show is on Thursday, June 29. Club exhibits from the General Show will be on display in the air-conditioned 4-H building located north of the Bates Building. The 4-H building will be open July 5 - 9. Come on out for a taste of 4-H anytime during the fair. For more information regarding the Macoupin County 4-H program, please call the University of Illinois Extension at 217-854-9604.
Local Contact: Kate Harding, Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development, email@example.com