Contact Us

University of Illinois Extension serving Christian, Jersey, Macoupin and Montgomery Counties

Montgomery County
#1 Industrial Park Dr.
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Phone: 217-532-3941
FAX: 217-532-3944
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm

Christian County
1120 N Webster St.
Taylorville, IL 62568
Phone: 217-287-7246
FAX: 217-287-7248
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 11:30 am; 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm

Jersey County
201 W. Exchange St.
Suite A
Jerseyville, IL 62052
Phone: 618-498-2913
FAX: 618-498-5913
Hours: Tuesday & Wednesday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4 pm and Thursday 8 am to 12 pm

Macoupin County
#60 Carlinville Plaza
Carlinville, IL 62626
Phone: 217-854-9604
FAX: 217-854-7804
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am to 12 pm; 1 pm to 4:30 pm

News Release

Jersey County 4-H 2018 Soup Fest a Success

JERSEYVILLE Ill. - Jersey County 4-H Federation in cooperation with University of Illinois Extension, hosted the annual 4-H Soup Fest on Sunday, March 4th at Peace United Church of Christ in Jerseyville. A steady crowd turned out to enjoy lunch and bid on the Silent Auction items.

This year’s Soup Fest was another success thanks to the community support, the hard work and dedication of the 4-H families, and the 4-H members who invested their time selling tickets, posting fliers, soliciting donations and putting together items for the Silent Auction. The proceeds help support 4-H youth programming in Jersey County.

Area businesses that donated supplies, money and/or advertising for this year’s event were: CNB Bank & Trust, Sinclair Food Mart, Steckel Produce, Inc., Hansen Packing Company, and McDonald’s in Jerseyville. We also received a home décor basket from Penny Brannan. 

For more information about the 4-H program in Jersey County, please contact, Rebecca Livingston, 4-H Program Coordinator, 618-498-2913 or email at .

University of Illinois Extension provides practical education that helps people, businesses and communities solve problems, develop skills and build a better future. For more information visit the Unit 18 website at or contact your local Extension office.