- About This Program
- 4-H Ambassadors Contest
- 4-H Fair & Jr. Show
- 4-H forms and Instructions
- 4-H Summer Camps
- Animal Lease Information
- Awards and Records through 4-H
- Club Corner: News from Club Reporters
- Junior Chef Program
- Newsletters/Four-Leaf Fridays
- Shooting Sports
- Volunteers - Info, Updates and Training
- Workshops & SPIN Clubs
- Lee County 4-H Member Spotlight
Register by November 30, 2018
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
280 W Wasson Rd
Amboy, IL 61310
Lee County 4-H
4-H Fair & Jr. Show
The 2018 4-H Fair will take place on July 26-29 2018 at the Lee County 4-H Center.
The 2018 Public Presentations contest took place on March 17 at SVCC - great job to all who participated!
The 2018 Dog Show will take place on July 7 at Granny Rose K-9 Enrichment Center (entries due June 23)
The following are links to important information regarding the fair.
ALL entries are due to the Lee County Extension office by July 1. (with exception of Dog Show, due June 23)
Questions? Call Lee County Extension at (815) 857-3525 or Lee County Fair Association at (815) 857-2603.
Link to register for 4-H Fair Classes http://lee4-Hfair.fairentry.com
Lee County Trophy Invitation Letter - link to donate online
Lee County Fair Association: You can find fliers for Ag Olympics, Born N Bred, Camping, Dodgeball, Farm Scene Contest, Sheep Lead Line & Costume contest here. As well as info on how to register for the Jr. Show.
- 2018 4-H Shirt
- 4-H and Jr. Show Comparison
Ever wonder what the difference is between the two fairs? Check this out!
- 4-H Fair Results
- Bucket Calf Book
- How to Exhibit Vegetables
Wondering how to show off your vegetables at the fair? Find quick and helpful tips here.
- Instructions on how to Register for the Lee County 4-H Fair
- Lee County 4-H Dog Show Classes
- Lee County Fair Association
More fair information found here: Jr. Show departments and entry form, tractor/truck pull and dirt drags & mud bog details and much more.
- Lee County Fair Donation Invitation Letter
- Lee County Fairbook 2018
- Preparing Cut Flowers and Houseplants for Exhibits
Tips and Hints for your Floriculutre project
- Public Presentation