Signup to receive email updates
- 2010 Master Composter Graduation
- Become a Master Composter!
- Reminder: Master Composter - GPC Series Training Tomorrow
- Special Thanks go out to Master Composters of Chicago
- Composters Needed for Flower and Garden Show!
- Come Enjoy the Sight at Worm Night! Sign Up Now!
- Announcing the 2010 Master Composter Series at GPC!
- Chicago Home Composting
- City Farmer Urban Home Composting
- Composting for Kids
- Composting for the Homeowner
- Cornell Composting
- Compost Guide
- Composting Activities for Kids
- Composting at Home
- Composting in the Home Garden
- Composting Fact Sheets
- EPA Composting
- How Composting Works
- How to Compost.org
- Make a Bird's Nest Compost Bin
- Make Compost Tea
- New York City Compost Project
- School Food Waste Composting Program
- Shedd Aquarium's Guide for Worm Composting
- Successful Home Composting
- The Adventures of Herman the Worm
- The Burrow
- US Composting Council
- Vermicomposting Forums
- Worm Woman.Com
- Worm Digest
- October 2010 (1)
- August 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (1)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (2)
- January 2010 (5)
- January 2009 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (3)
- September 2008 (1)
- June 2008 (2)
- March 2008 (2)
- February 2008 (1)
- January 2008 (4)
- December 2007 (1)
- November 2007 (2)
- October 2007 (2)
- September 2007 (3)
- August 2007 (2)
36 Total Posts
follow our RSS feed
Monday, January 4, 2010
Hello Master Composters!
The new year brings new beginnings.
I will be adding posts to the new MC Blog here! All of the emails that I send to you will be posted at this blog for your reference. Plus other neat links and news on composting will be posted here. Please save this website address into your favorites. Or you can always find the link at the very end of my emails in my signature.
ENTERING HOURS as MC's into online DATABASE
All of you have been entered into the Master Gardener Hours Recording database at: https://webs.extension.uiuc.edu/mgdb/login.cfm. BECAUSE this is the Master Gardener database you will see many events that DO NOT pertain to you. Please don't be alarmed. The events will appear in alphabetical order and I will list events for Master Composters as "MC" then the event name. Please mail me if you have trouble finding events. If you complete independent projects outside of Extension opportunities please note me of that and they will be added to database.
DATABASE LOG-IN CODE (for intern class of 2009)
I will be sending each of you your own unique code in a separate email. Please save this code and use it for your first time log in. You enter the code and then are allowed to set up your account using your full name as the user-name and a personal password. Please feel free to email me with questions or concerns.
You can always enter hours the old fashioned way too---on paper! I promise I will eventually compost it.
Here is to a great 2010!
See you soon,