- Wellness in the Woods at Thatcher Pavilion
Register by December 26, 2018
- Four Seasons Gardening Webinar - Succulent Wreaths - 1/29/18
Register by January 22, 2019
- Conservation@Home Evaluator Training
Register by February 2, 2019
- Four Seasons Gardening Webinar - Creating a Living Flower Arrangement - 3/5/19
Register by February 26, 2019
- Four Seasons Gardening Webinar - Pruning Deciduous Shrubs - 3/19/19
Register by March 12, 2019
Read the Latest News
- Nature Inquiry Adventures Blog
Youth exploring nature through a partnership between the Forest Preserve District of Cook County and U of IL Extension
- The Joy of Gardening Blog
Whether prairie plant or pansy, native or ornamental, gain insight into all aspects of gardening & wildlife.
- Timeline Through Landscape Design - ARCHIVES Blog
A blog to guide home gardeners with seasonal landscape improvements.
Program Coordinator, Master Naturalist
University of Illinois Extension
4747 Lincoln Mall Drive
Matteson, IL 60443
Master Naturalists in Cook County
4. Our Organization
The Cook County Master Naturalist program is run through the University of Illinois Extension Cook County. All funds are maintained by University of Illinois Extension.
The geographic area covered by the Cook County Master Naturalists is all of Cook County, Illinois.