Learn valuable life skills and S.T.E.M. principles during this 2-part day camp experience with 4-H. Designed for ages 9-14!
Explore Local Programs
- 4-H – DuPage County
- 4-H – Kane County
- 4-H – Kendall County
- 4-H Science
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- 4-H Summer Workshops
- 4-H Volunteer Tools
- Annual Report
- Incubation & Embryology for School Classrooms
- Master Gardeners – DuPage County
- Master Gardeners – Kane County
- Master Gardeners – Kendall County
- Master Naturalists
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Illinois Nutrition Education Programs
- Summer Youth Workshops - JUNE 2018 (Yorkville)
Register by June 25, 2018
- Summer Youth Workshops - JULY 2018 (Yorkville)
Register by July 2, 2018
- Rabbit Workshop 2018 - Kendall County 4-H (Yorkville)
Register by July 10, 2018
- Yes! You Can: Preserving Food Safely - Summer 2018
Register by July 26, 2018
- Castaway Camp (St. Charles)
Register by July 30, 2018
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- » Down the Garden Path Blog
- » Illinois Nutrition Edition Blog
A Source for Health Information You Can Trust
- » Our Illinois 4-H Story Blog
The stories of lives changed by Illinois 4-H
- » Over the Fence Blog
Where gardeners come to find out what's happening out in the yard.
- Master Naturalist Applications Now Being Accepted
- Youth to Learn About Biodiversity and Butterflies this Summer
- Help Flowers Last Longer this Valentine’s Day
- Community Members Exchange Seeds, Ideas at Master Gardener Event
- Local Teams Earn Top Honors at 6th Annual Bridge Bust
University of Illinois Extension serving DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties
535 South Randall Road
St. Charles, IL 60174-1591
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Master Gardener: M-F 10 am to 2 pm
1100 E. Warrenville Road
Naperville, IL 60563
Hours: M 11am - 7pm; Tu-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm Master Gardener: Tu-W-Thu 9 am to 12 pm
7775-B Illinois Route 47
Yorkville, IL 60560
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Master Gardener: M-F 9 am to 12:30 pm
Wouldn’t it be nice to enjoy fresh produce all year long? Whether just starting out or updating your food preservation knowledge, join us for this timely seasonal program.
Do you have a passion for conservation and natural resources? Are you interested in volunteer opportunities? A new season of the Master Naturalist training program, for DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties, begins soon!
Still time to sign up for July and August opportunities for youth, including workshops on art and floral arranging, and the 2-part Castaway Camp!
Skip the apps and websites, and come see inspirational garden ideas in-person! The 2018 Idea Garden features a moon garden, the seed savers project, an 'easy peasy' garden, a pollinator pocket, a corn house, an insect condominium and more!
Get helpful hints and research-based information from Extension Educators on gardening, lawns, nutrition and health. Check our the videos on Facebook or YouTube.
Thank you for visiting University of Illinois Extension of DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties. Our Unit is the link between the U of I and our neighbors in all three counties. Extension staff provide educational programs and research-based information to help our residents improve quality of life, develop skills and solve problems. To learn more, contact us from the Find Us or Staff pages, or join us at facebook.com/extensiondkk.
Thursday June 7, 2018 • 6:45 PM