Interested in promoting healthy eating and physical activity to local students and their families? A SNAP-Education Community Worker is needed for a full-time position with University of Illinois Extension.
Explore Local Programs
- 4-H – DuPage County
- 4-H – Kane County
- 4-H – Kendall County
- 4-H Science
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- 4-H Spring Workshops
- 4-H Summer Workshops
- 4-H Volunteer Tools
- 4-H Winter Workshops
- Annual Report
- Incubation & Embryology for School Classrooms
- Master Gardeners – DuPage County
- Master Gardeners – Kane County
- Master Gardeners – Kendall County
- Master Naturalists
- Nutrition and Wellness
- Illinois Nutrition Education Programs
- SCI-FI Spring Break 2018 (Naperville location)
Register by March 20, 2018
- CREATE Spring Break 2018 (Yorkville location)
Register by March 20, 2018
- How to Start a Business SPIN Club for teens (Oakbrook Center)
Register by March 26, 2018
- 2018 Community Science Fair
Register by April 15, 2018
Read the Latest News
- » Down the Garden Path Blog
- » Illinois Nutrition Edition Blog
A Source for Health Information You Can Trust
- » Our Illinois 4-H Story Blog
The stories of lives changed by Illinois 4-H
- » Over the Fence Blog
Where gardeners come to find out what's happening out in the yard.
- “Go Further With Food” this National Nutrition Month
- HCE Unit News: Elgin Home Welcomes Australian Visitor
- Help Flowers Last Longer this Valentine’s Day
- Community Members Exchange Seeds, Ideas at Master Gardener Event
- Soup: A Cost-Effective, Healthy Meal Option
- Local Teams Earn Top Honors at 6th Annual Bridge Bust
- University of Illinois Extension Honors Master Naturalists
- Band Together to Prevent Malnutrition in Senior Citizens
University of Illinois Extension serving DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties
535 South Randall Road
St. Charles, IL 60174-1591
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Master Gardener: M-F 10 am to 2 pm
1100 E. Warrenville Road
Naperville, IL 60563
Hours: M 11am - 7pm; Tu-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm Master Gardener: Tu-W-Thu 9 am to 12 pm
7775-B Illinois Route 47
Yorkville, IL 60560
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Master Gardener: M-F 9 am to 12:30 pm
Find out more about "What We Do' and 'Why It Matters' in the U of I Extension Impact Report for DuPage, Kane & Kendall Counties.
This new 6-week hands-on experience from 4-H and Microsoft will be packed with real-life tools that can help develop ideas and launch a business. Ages 13-18. Starting soon!
Want to put your idea to the test? Want to be part of a Science Fair? Youth in 4th to 12th grades can join our community-wide event this April. Registration opens Feb. 1.
Join us for some awesome art-based, interactive workshops this Spring Break. Youth participants will learn new information, gain skills and, of course, have fun! Registration opens Feb. 26.
DuPage 4-H offers six STEM-based, interactive workshops for youth, ages 8 to 12, this Spring Break. Topics include: 3-D printing, food science, fairy gardens and more! Registration open now!
Thank you for visiting University of Illinois Extension of DuPage, Kane and Kendall Counties. Our Unit is the link between the U of I and our neighbors in all three counties. Extension staff provide educational programs and research-based information to help our residents improve quality of life, develop skills and solve problems. To learn more, contact us from the Find Us or Staff pages, or join us at facebook.com/extensiondkk.
Tuesday February 6, 2018 • 7:00 PM
Thursday April 5, 2018 • 7:00 PM
Thursday April 12, 2018 • 6:45 PM
Monday April 23, 2018 • 6:00 PM
Thursday June 7, 2018 • 6:45 PM