Jo Ann Britton
Program Coordinator, School Enrichment
University of Illinois Extension
7775-B Illinois Route 47
Yorkville, IL 60560
Bridge Busting Competition
Watch all the action Jan. 12, 2019! Click here to learn more
- 2019 BRIDGE BUST... Come out to see all the action and learn!
Join the excitement as more than 20 local teams compete in the 7th Annual 4-H Bridge Bust on Saturday, Jan. 12 in Yorkville. The event also includes special presentations from local civil engineers and an Oswego Robotics Club demonstration.
- Bridge Bust 2018-2019 flyer
- Bridge Bust Video 2018-2019 - check out the action
- Want to learn more? See last year's news release: Local Teams Earn Top Honors at 6th Annual Bridge Bust
Families, community members, 4-H’ers, and students put their engineering skills to the test in the 6th Annual 4-H Bridge Bust Competition. A dad-and-daughter duo from Oswego claimed both overall top prizes, and teams from Carol Stream, Downers Grove, Naperville, Plano, Yorkville, Peoria and Chicago placed in various divisions. Thanks to all our participants, volunteers, guests and partners Rural King Supply and Cross Lutheran (Yorkville)!
- Want to learn more? See photos from the 6th Annual Bridge Bust