Fulton 4-H Party at YMCA
January 19, 2019
U of I Extension Office Closed for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
January 21, 2019
The Great Learning Garden 4-H Club Meeting
January 26, 2019
- View Full Calendar >>
Read the Latest News
- Fulton County 4-H Newsletter
News from the Fulton County 4-H program.
- Teacher Tuesdays - U of I College of Medicine
- 4G STEM Camp 2018
- The Great 4-H Learning Garden 2018
- STEAM Strategic Planning Group
- STEM Bootcamp 2018
- Fulton County 4-H Shooting Sports 2017-2018
- Photography Workshop 2017
Program Coordinator, 4-H Youth Development - Fulton County
University of Illinois Extension
15411 N IL 100 Highway
Lewistown, IL 61542-9468
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
1505 Valle Vista Blvd
Pekin, IL 61554-6245
4-H in Fulton County
The Fulton County 4-H Program is open to youth ages 8-18 as of 9-1-18. The current 4-H year runs from 9-1-18 through 8-31-19. Young persons may join 4-H at any time of the year, but to show at the summer 4-H Shows, they must be enrolled at the Fulton County Extension Office by May 1st of each 4-H year.
- 4-H Clover Clinic Flyer - 2019
This flyer is perfect for using to invite friends to Clover Clinic or hang on your community bulletin board. Clover Clinic is open to any youth between the ages of 8 and 18. It also includes short workshop descriptions that may help you with the online registration process.
- 4-H Clover Clinic Registration Link - 2019
Registration for 4-H Clover Clinic starts with this online registration. Note the directions for payment and additional forms that get mailed to the Extension office in Havana, within a week of your online registration. go.illinois.edu/4-HCloverClinic
- 4-H Club Listing
4-H club names and contact leader information
- 4-H Newsletter January/February 2019
- 4-H Newsletter July/August 2018
- 4-H Newsletter March/April 2018
- 4-H Newsletter May/June 2018
- 4-H Newsletter November/December 2018
- 4-H Newsletter September/October 2018
- 4-H Online Enrollment Instructions
- 4-H Shooting Sports Spring 2019 Information
- 4-H Youth Emergency Medical Information Form
- ANCRA training for 4-H leaders/volunteers
- Award Application -- Club Community Service Award
- Award Application -- Club Health and Safety Award
- Award Application -- For 15-18 year olds
Open the document for a clickable link, or copy and paste this link for the type-in pdf version -- https://my.extension.illinois.edu/documents/579161907160716/illinois-4-h-award-application---new---june-2016---type-in.pdf
- Award Application -- For 8-14 year olds -- word document
This one can be typed in and then printed out.
- Award Application -- Hilda Rock Cooking Award
- Award Application -- I Dare You Award
- Award Application -- Illinois 4-H Key Award
Copy and paste this link for a fill-in pdf version -- https://my.extension.illinois.edu/documents/579160507160716/state-4-h-key-award---2016-revision---type-in.pdf
- Award Application -- Outstanding First Year Member Award
- Award Application -- State 4-H Club Award
- College Scholarships Sponsored By Fulton County 4-H
This document tells what scholarships are available and how to apply. The application form must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 547-3711 or by stopping at the Extension Office in Lewistown.
- Enrollment Form for Youth, 2018-19
4-H youth may enroll in 4-H Online, or use this paper form instead.
- Fulton County 4-H Show Book 2018
This book shows what the show requirements are for all the projects. In the back is a section on filling out 4-H award applications.
- Fulton County Fair 2018 Livestock Information and Forms
These are pages and entry forms from the 2018 Fulton County Fair Book that pertain to the 4-H livestock shows. 4-H livestock entries are due July 2nd at the Extension Office. For a complete book with lots more information about other items to enter, entertainment, and more, pick up a Fair Book at the Extension Office or at some local banks.
- Fulton-Mason-Peoria-Tazewell Unit Mission Statement
- Horse Ownership and Lease Forms
You may use these forms, even though they say 2015. No changes have been made. Forms are due May 1st of each year at Extension Office.
- Liability Waiver form
Each 4-H member must have a copy of this, signed by parent/guardian, on file at the Extension Office.
- My 4-H Activities -- record form, one per member
- My Project Plan for ages 12-14, one per project
- My Project Plan for ages 15-18, one per project
- My Project Plan for ages 8-11, one per project
- Pick Your Project Guide
Cut and paste the following link -- https://4h.extension.illinois.edu/members/projects
- Program Fee Waiver Form
If you need financial assistance paying the 4-H Program fee, submit this form to the Extension Office.
- Secretary Record Book -- fillable PDF version
- Secretary Record Book -- Word document version
- Treasurer Record Book, fillable
- T-Shirt Order Form
- Volunteer 4-H Leader Online Courses
- Volunteer Screening Forms
These are forms that must be submitted by all potential 4-H volunteers.