- The Great 4-H Learning Garden
Register by May 25, 2018
- Fulton County Health Career Opportunities - Teacher Track
Register by May 30, 2018
- Visual Arts Workshop
Register by June 1, 2018
- Teacher Tuesdays - Make, Play, Connect | June 5
Register by June 5, 2018
- National Weather Service Training - Peoria
Register by June 16, 2018
- Fulton County 4-H Leaders Training
Register by June 20, 2018
- WAITING LIST - 2018 4G STEM Camp
Register by June 24, 2018
Read the Latest News
- Fulton County 4-H Newsletter
News from the Fulton County 4-H program.
- STEAM Strategic Planning Group
- STEM Bootcamp 2018
- Fulton County 4-H Shooting Sports 2017-2018
- Photography Workshop 2017
- Cooking Schools 2017
- Farm Safety Day 2017
- 4G STEM Camp 2017
Program Coordinator, 4-H Youth Development - Fulton County
University of Illinois Extension
15411 N IL 100 Highway
Lewistown, IL 61542-9468
Extension Educator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
1505 Valle Vista Blvd
Pekin, IL 61554-6245
4-H in Fulton County
The Fulton County 4-H Program is open to youth ages 8-18 as of 9-1-17. The current 4-H year runs from 9-1-17 through 8-31-18. Young persons may join 4-H at any time of the year, but to show at the summer 4-H Shows, they must be enrolled at the Fulton County Extension Office by May 1st of each 4-H year.
- 4-H Club Listing
4-H club names and contact leader information
- 4-H Newsletter January/February 2018
- 4-H Newsletter July/August 2017
- 4-H Newsletter March/April 2018
- 4-H Newsletter May/June 2018
- 4-H Newsletter November/December 2017
- 4-H Newsletter September/October 2017
- 4-H Online Enrollment Instructions
- 4-H Youth Emergency Medical Information Form
- ANCRA training for 4-H leaders/volunteers
- Award Application -- Club Community Service Award
- Award Application -- Club Health and Safety Award
- Award Application -- For 15-18 year olds
Open the document for a clickable link, or copy and paste this link for the type-in pdf version -- https://my.extension.illinois.edu/documents/579161907160716/illinois-4-h-award-application---new---june-2016---type-in.pdf
- Award Application -- For 8-14 year olds -- word document
This one can be typed in and then printed out.
- Award Application -- Hilda Rock Cooking Award
- Award Application -- I Dare You Award
- Award Application -- Illinois 4-H Key Award
Copy and paste this link for a fill-in pdf version -- https://my.extension.illinois.edu/documents/579160507160716/state-4-h-key-award---2016-revision---type-in.pdf
- Award Application -- Outstanding First Year Member Award
- Award Application -- State 4-H Club Award
- College Scholarships Sponsored By 4-H Federation
This document tells what scholarships are available and how to apply. The application form must be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 547-3711 or by stopping at the Extension Office in Lewistown.
- Cuba Livestock Show Entry Materials
Forms and rules can be found at the following website -- https://cubaaged.weebly.com/cls---beef-rules.html
- Dog Obedience Class Registration Materials
- Enrollment Form for Volunteers, 2017-18
Screened 4-H volunteers need to enroll every year, either using the 4-H Online system or this paper form.
- Enrollment Form for Youth, 2017-18
4-H youth may enroll in 4-H Online, or use this paper form instead.
- Fairview Livestock Show Entry Form
- Farm Safety Day Camp flyer 2018
- Farmington Livestock Show entry form
- Fulton County 4-H Show Book 2018
This book shows what the show requirements are for all the projects. In the back is a section on filling out 4-H award applications.
- Fulton County Fair 2017 Livestock Information and Forms
These are pages and entry forms from the 2017 Fulton County Fair Book that pertain to the 4-H livestock shows. 4-H livestock entries are due July 3rd at the Extension Office. For a complete book with lots more information about other items to enter, entertainment, and more, pick up a Fair Book at the Extension Office or at some local banks.
- Fulton-Mason-Peoria-Tazewell Unit Mission Statement
- Health Careers Program
- Horse Ownership and Lease Forms
You may use these forms, even though they say 2015. No changes have been made. Forms are due May 1st of each year at Extension Office.
- Illinois Clover -- Project Selection Guide
- Liability Waiver form
Each 4-H member must have a copy of this, signed by parent/guardian, on file at the Extension Office each year.
- My 4-H Activities -- record form, one per member
- My Project Plan for ages 12-14, one per project
- My Project Plan for ages 15-18, one per project
- My Project Plan for ages 8-11, one per project
- Program Fee Waiver Form
If you need financial assistance paying the 4-H Program fee, submit this form to the Extension Office.
- Quality Assurance and Ethics -- Animal Project Members
This short online course and quiz is required of all 4-H animal project members one time in their 4-H career. They may not exhibit or receive premiums if they do not complete this.
- Secretary Record Book -- fillable PDF version
- Secretary Record Book -- Word document version
- State Fair Livestock Schedules 2018
- Treasurer Record Book, fillable
- Volunteer 4-H Leader Online Courses
- Volunteer Screening Forms
These are forms that must be submitted by all potential 4-H volunteers.