- About This Program
- 4-H Award Applications & Form - Hamilton County
- 4-H Club Secretary & Treasurer Book
- 4-H Kids Helping Kids
- 4-H Newsletter in PDF format
- Enrollment Forms & Info
- Events: Registration Forms for Upcoming Meetings, Trips & Workshops
- Grants for Clubs & Members
- Hamilton Co 4-H Showbook
- Hamilton Co. GIFT Garden
- Help for Leaders: Meetings & Opportunities
- Help For New Members
- Help for Your Club Meeting: Agendas & Activities
- Help With Your 4-H Projects: Tips & County Manuals
- Project Plan Sheets
Read the Latest News
- Hamilton County 4-H News
News from the Hamilton County 4-H program.
Program Coordinator, Youth
University of Illinois Extension
100 S. Jackson
McLeansboro, IL 62859
Hamilton County 4-H
Enrollment Forms & InfoUse these forms to enroll in the projects you want to study this year in 4-H. Once you complete these forms, give them to your 4-H club leader.
- 2017 2018 Project Enrollment List
Complete this form only if you complete a paper form for enrollment.
- 2017 2018 Volunteer Enrollment Form
Adults may use this form to enroll only if you do not enroll through 4HOnline.
- 2017 2018 Youth Enrollment Form
Youth may use this form to enroll only if you do not enroll through 4HOnline.
- 4-H Illinois Clover 2017-2018
The Illinois Clover: A Guide to the Illinois 4-H Program is a one-step guide for new and returning 4-H members, families, and volunteers. Information is grouped in sections so you can quickly find what you need.
- Agreement to Assume Risk - Adult
This form must be completed and turned in to the Extension office for enrollment, even if you enrolled through 4HOnline.
- Agreement to Assume Risk - Youth
This form must be completed and turned in to the Extension office for enrollment, even if you enroll through 4HOnline.
- Fiscal - 4-H Club Articles of Organization
- Fiscal - 4-H Group Tax Exemption Authorization
- New Members - How to Enroll Through 4HOnline
- Returning Members - How to Re-Enroll in 4HOnline