Register for the free clinic on lawn care for homeowners to take place on Tuesday, May 21 starting at 5:30 p.m.
Explore Local Programs
- Lawn Care Clinic
Register by May 21, 2019
- Western Illinois 4-H Horse Show
Register by June 23, 2019
- Interest Form for Master Gardener or Master Naturalist Training
Register by July 28, 2019
- Order Gardening Books and Beyond
Register by April 22, 2022
Online Forms and Surveys
Read the Latest News
- » Community Health: Education, Prevention and Inspiration Blog
Empowering people to make healthy, respectful and responsible choices.
- » Family Files Blog
Facts for All Ages
- » Good Growing Blog
Keeping you growing with good ideas
- » Illinois Nutrition Edition Blog
A Source for Health Information You Can Trust
- » Naturalist Notebook Blog
Reviews and journal entries inspired by nature in West Central Illinois.
- » Our Illinois 4-H Story Blog
The stories of lives changed by Illinois 4-H
- » Plan Well, Retire Well Blog
Saving and investing your money
- » The Humble Gardener Blog
At University of Illinois Extension, our volunteers are at our core. Hear their voice on this volunteer driven blog.
- Crop, Stock and Ledger
Crop, Stock and Ledger covers a variety of agricultural and natural resources issues.
- Illinois 4-H Livestock Judging Team takes on the World
- 4-H Robotics Team Takes on the World
- Area Eighth Graders Experience the Real World
- Take a hike with the Master Naturalist's
- University of Illinois Master Gardener Program Accepting Applicants for Summer Online Training
University of Illinois Extension serving Henderson, Knox, McDonough and Warren Counties
180 S Soangetaha Rd, Ste 108
Galesburg, IL 61401
Hours: Hours: Monday - Friday 8a.m. to 4:30p.m. (Closed noon - 1 pm)
PO Box 540
Stronghurst, IL 61480
Hours: Monday and Tuesday 8a.m. - 2p.m. and Thursday 8a.m. - 4:30p.m.
3022 W Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm (Closed noon - 1 pm)
1000 North Main Street
PO Box 227
Monmouth, IL 61462
Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am to 4:30pm (Closed noon to 1 pm)
Tickets are available from a Warren County 4-H'er or you can purchase at the door.
Registration for the summer class will be open from April 1 - May 20 and the class will start on June 3. If you are interested, contact Chris Enroth at the University of Illinois Extension Office in Macomb at 309-837-3939 for more information.
Tickets are available from a Henderson County 4-H'er or you can purchase at the door. Dine in or carry out is available!
Recipe of the Week
Serving per recipe: 6
Questions? Contact April Ashton, Community Worker, SNAP-Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org