Explore Local Programs
DEADLINE: 4-H Illinois State Fair Junior Horse Show Entries Due
June 1, 2018
Henderson County 4-H BBQ
June 2, 2018
Knox County 4-H Dog Show
June 3, 2018
- View Full Calendar >>
Read the Latest News
- Pet Columns
General information for animal owners from the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Extension to pilot MyPI program in Macomb - Youth Involvement and disaster preparedness
- 61st Annual 4-H BBQ
- Knox & McDonough place in the horse bowl and hippology
- Youth learn more than riding in 4-H equine project
- 2017 4-H County Fair - Henderson
- 2017 4-H County Fair - Warren
- 2016 4-H Welding Program
- 2017 4-H County & State Fair - McDonough
- 2017 4-H Knox County
- 2017 4-H State Fair - Knox
- 2017 4-H County Fair - Knox
County Extension Director
University of Illinois Extension
3022 W Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455
4-H Youth Development
Discover scripts for common 4-H ceremonies.
4-H Overnight Chaperone Orientation
The purpose of this web site is to provide training for individuals who will be responsible for the health and safety of 4-H youth development participants at overnight events and activities.
4-H Memorial Camp
The 4-H Memorial camp website includes general information about camp in Monticello, the various summer and specialty programs, facility rental information, as well as information about applying to work at the camp.