- About This Program
- 4-H Achievement Awards & Applications
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- Club Resources
- Dog Obedience
- Henderson County 4-H Fair
- Horse Information
- Illinois State Fair
- Leader Resources
- Newsletter - 4-H Clover Update
- Project Planning & Support
- Quality Assurance & Ethics
Program Coordinator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
3022 W Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455
Henderson County 4-H
- 4-H Program Planning: Tools for 4-H Clubs
Tools to help volunteers select planning committees, gain member and parent input, and develop a club program plan.
- Community Service
Will assist in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of club community service projects.
- Helping Leaders Become 4-H Savvy
Information to help you become a better leader. Includes topics: Meeting Information, Junior Leader Responsibilities, Preparing for 4-H Fair, and others.