- About This Program
- 4-H Achievement Awards & Applications
- 4-H Enrollment Forms
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- Club Resources
- Dog Obedience
- Henderson County 4-H Fair
- Horse Information
- Illinois State Fair
- Leader Resources
- Newsletter - 4-H Clover Update
- Project Planning & Support
- Quality Assurance & Ethics
- 4-H Welding *Ages 8-12 Registry*
Register by June 3, 2018
Program Coordinator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
3022 W Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455
Henderson County 4-H
- 4-H Unit Policies
Requirements and deadlines for the 2017 4-H Year
- Club Meeting Worksheet
Presidents may use this worksheet to help them plan and run the 4-H meeting.
- Secretary Record Book
Printable and writable version of the Secretary Record Book.
- Secretary's Meeting Worksheet
This worksheet will help secretaries record information needed to write the minutes of the club meeting.
- Treasurer Record Book
Printable and writable version of the Treasurer Record Book.