- Gardener's Day 2019 Speaker Form
Register by January 25, 2019
- Gardener's Day 2019 Vendor Form
Register by February 5, 2019
- Gardener's Day Sponsor Form
Register by February 15, 2019
- Master Gardener Training Spring 2019
Register by March 5, 2019
- Spear Head Spade Sales 2018/19
Register by April 7, 2019
- Interest Form for Master Gardener or Master Naturalist Training
Register by July 28, 2019
- 2019 Volunteer Annual Agreement (Current Members Only)
Register by December 31, 2019
- Order Gardening Books and Beyond
Register by April 22, 2022
Live Webinar – Succulent Wreaths
January 29, 2019
Live Webinar – Creating a Living Flower Arrangement
March 5, 2019
Live Webinar – Pruning Deciduous Shrubs
March 19, 2019
- View Full Calendar >>
Read the Latest News
- Naturalist Notebook Blog
Reviews and journal entries inspired by nature in West Central Illinois.
- The Humble Gardener Blog
At University of Illinois Extension, our volunteers are at our core. Hear their voice on this volunteer driven blog.
- Gardener's Corner
Four seasons of gardening information.
- Home Yard and Garden Pest
Provides timely information on insect, weed, and plant disease pests for landscapers, arborists, lawn care professionals, golf course personnel, and garden center operators.
- Illinois Fruit and Vegetable News
A newsletter on the production of fruit and vegetable crops in Illinois.
- Master Gardener training to take place
- Produce Safety Alliance Grower training workshop to take place
Extension Educator, Horticulture
University of Illinois Extension
3022 W Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455
On these pages, you will find helpful resources to assist you with horticultural questions. Remember to use only trusted websites as references. Those websites ending in .edu and .org are more trustworthy than most .com sites
Horticulture Stewardship Newsletter
Local Resources and Information
Please click a category to view the included resources.