- About This Program
- 4-H BBQ
- 4-H Clover Newsletter
- 4-H Enrollment & Volunteers
- 4-H Shooting Sports
- Achievement, Awards & Scholarships
- Club Meeting Resources
- Club Resources
- Dog Obedience
- Family Events
- Fun Stuff
- Horse Information
- Illinois State Fair
- Livestock Information
- Patti Jeanne Higgins 4-H Scholarship
- Quality Assurance & Ethics
- Warren County 4-H Fair
- Western Illinois 4-H Horse Show
- 4-H Welding *Ages 8-12 Registry*
Register by June 3, 2018
Program Coordinator, 4-H Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
3022 W Jackson
Macomb, IL 61455
Warren County 4-H
Achievement, Awards & Scholarships
- 2018 Warren County 4-H Scholarship
The 2018 Warren County 4-H Scholarship must be submitted to the Extension office by 4 pm on Friday, March 30, 2018.
- Excel Level Recognition for Clubs
Any club enrolled with their local Extension Office by August 31 of the calendar year in which they are submitting an application is eligible to apply. The application should reflect the involvement of club members and leaders working together as a team toward the accomplishment of a common goal. The activities and projects must relate to the specific award category and must be completed from September 1 of the previous year to August 31 of the year in which the application is being completed.
- Illinois 4-H Award Application
Open to 4-H members’ age 15 to 18-years-old as of September 1, 2017. May apply in any of the award areas. Awarded once in a 4-H member’s career. Due to your local county Extension office.
- Illinois 4-H Legacy of Leadership Scholarship
- Individual Experience Application
Open to 4-H members to record their experiences during the past 4-H program year (September 1 through August 31). There are four dimensions of experience participation: community service, leadership, and project learning as well as five award levels. Due to your local county Extension office.
- Overview of Recognition for Clubs
This is a guide to the new Illinois 4-H Recognition Program for 4-H clubs.
- Overview of Recognition for Individuals
This is a guide to the new Illinois 4-H Recognition Program for 4-H members.