- About This Program
- 2018 Freeport Farmers Market at CVS
- 2018 Highland Farmers Market
- 2018 Lena Farmers Market
- 2018 Orangeville Farmers Market
- 2018 Stephenson Co. Farmers Market
- Guidelines for Use of Local Foods Symbol
- Local Foods Task Force History and Information
- MarketReady: Learning to Connect with Commercial Markets
- Northwest Illinois Local Foods Task Force
- Related Website Links
- What Local Foods are in Season?
- Why Buy Local?
- Stateline Fruit and Vegetable Growers Conference (Rockford)
Register by February 15, 2019
Read the Latest News
- Raise, Grow, Harvest, Eat, Repeat Blog
A blog for growers, consumers, and backyard gardeners to grow, eat, and connect in the local food system.
Program Coordinator - Stephenson County
University of Illinois Extension
Highland Community College, Bldg R
2998 W Pearl City Rd
Freeport, IL 61032
Stephenson Local Foods Initiative
2018 Highland Farmers Market
Back again for the 7th year is the 2018 Highland Farmers Market!! Be sure to make a stop from your busy schedule to come visit this great Farmers Market, located at Highland Community College parking lot C, South! The market opened on Wednesday, June 6 runing from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm, through Wednesday, October 3th, rain or shine!
Some featured products to this market include: vegetables, fruits, herbs, cut and dried flowers, bulbs, meats, baked goods, preserves, jams, jellies and craft items!
If you are interested in being a vendor, please contact Nikki Keltner, at the University of IL Extension office, 815-235-4125.
Come check out this new market being sponsored by the University of IL Extension, Stephenson County and Highland Community College.