- About This Program
- 2018 Freeport Farmers Market at CVS
- 2018 Highland Farmers Market
- 2018 Lena Farmers Market
- 2018 Orangeville Farmers Market
- 2018 Stephenson Co. Farmers Market
- Guidelines for Use of Local Foods Symbol
- Local Foods Task Force History and Information
- MarketReady: Learning to Connect with Commercial Markets
- Northwest Illinois Local Foods Task Force
- Related Website Links
- What Local Foods are in Season?
- Why Buy Local?
Read the Latest News
- Raise, Grow, Harvest, Eat, Repeat Blog
A blog for growers, consumers, and backyard gardeners to grow, eat, and connect in the local food system.
Program Coordinator - Stephenson County
University of Illinois Extension
Highland Community College, Bldg R
2998 W Pearl City Rd
Freeport, IL 61032
Stephenson Local Foods Initiative
2018 Stephenson Co. Farmers Market
* HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT * The Market is moving!!! Starting June 2, it is moving from Logan's parking lot, to downtown Freeport on Exchange street. The street will be blocked off from Chicago Ave. to Galena Ave. (from This Is It Eatery to the Courthouse) & vendors will be set up on the street. Parking will be available in municipal lot or on one of the side streets. Visit the market and the wonderful shops downtown. Market times are: Saturdays from 8-12 and Tuesdays from Noon-3:00, from May 9 to October 27, 2018.
Contact: Manager is Margaret Bardell at 815-908-1627 and Visit them on FACEBOOK!