- About This Program
- 2018 Freeport Farmers Market at CVS
- 2018 Highland Farmers Market
- 2018 Lena Farmers Market
- 2018 Orangeville Farmers Market
- 2018 Stephenson Co. Farmers Market
- Guidelines for Use of Local Foods Symbol
- Local Foods Task Force History and Information
- MarketReady: Learning to Connect with Commercial Markets
- Northwest Illinois Local Foods Task Force
- Related Website Links
- What Local Foods are in Season?
- Why Buy Local?
Read the Latest News
- Raise, Grow, Harvest, Eat, Repeat Blog
A blog for growers, consumers, and backyard gardeners to grow, eat, and connect in the local food system.
Program Coordinator - Stephenson County
University of Illinois Extension
Highland Community College, Bldg R
2998 W Pearl City Rd
Freeport, IL 61032
Stephenson Local Foods Initiative
2018 Orangeville Farmers Market
The Orangeville Farmers Market will open on Saturdays July through October, from 8:00 a.m. to Noon at the Richland Creek Trailhead Shelter. Come out and enjoy local produce, honey, baked goods, crafts, and hand made soaps! For more information call Cindy at 815-789-3113.