- About This Program
- 4-H Clover Name & Logo
- 4-H ONLINE
- Calendar of Events
- Cat Project Information
- Clothing Project Information
- Cloverbud Project Resources
- CLUB Financial Forms
- CLUB Information Forms
- County Fair Information
- Dog Project Information
- General Project Resources
- Horse Project Information
- Livestock Project Information
- MEMBER Awards & Record Keeping Forms
- Program Book
- PUBLIC PRESENTATION RESOURCES
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Science Siesta
- SPECIAL EVENTS
- State Fair Information
- Swine Project Information
- Volunteer Information
- Woodworking Project Resources
- Youth Leadership Team
- Winnebago County 4-H Project Workshop Day
Register by March 13, 2019
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development - Winnebago County
University of Illinois Extension
1040 North Second Street
Rockford, IL 61107
Winnebago County 4-H
MEMBER Awards & Record Keeping Forms
- 4-H EEC Electricity Award Application
- Cloverbud Project Record Form 1
Use for first year Cloverbuds.
- Cloverbud Project Record Form 2
Use for second year Cloverbuds.
- Cloverbud Project Record Form 3
Use for third year Cloverbuds.
- FAQ about the NEW Illinois Award Application
- Illinois Award Application (NEW FORMAT)
Due to the Extension office (typed) by September 15th
- Livestock Animal Lease Form
Do not use for horses. They have their own form you can find under the horse project.
- Livestock Record Form
- My 4-H Activities Record Form
- NEW! - Award Overview for ENGAGE, EXPERIENCE & EXCEL Awards
Here is an overview of the new Illinois State 4-H Award Recognition program. Please check it out and apply today! Forms are due to your local county Extension office by September 1st.
- NEW! - State ENGAGE, EXPERIENCE & EXCEL Awards
This award application is due to the County Extension office by September 15th.
- Outstanding Project - Project Excellence Award Form
This is what was formerly known as the "grey sheet" or "project honor form". Please fill out one per project category and submit to your 4-H Leader by September 1st.
- Project Record Form (Ages 12-14)
- Project Record Form (Ages 15-18)
- Project Record Form (Ages 8-11)