- About This Program
- 4-H Clover Name & Logo
- 4-H ONLINE
- Calendar of Events
- Cat Project Information
- Clothing Project Information
- Cloverbud Project Resources
- CLUB Financial Forms
- CLUB Information Forms
- County Fair Information
- Dog Project Information
- Drill Team Info
- General Project Resources
- Horse Project Information
- Livestock Project Information
- MEMBER Awards & Record Keeping Forms
- Program Book
- PUBLIC PRESENTATION RESOURCES
- Scholarship Opportunities
- SPECIAL EVENTS
- SPIN Clubs (Special Interest)
- State Fair Information
- Swine Project Information
- Volunteer Information
- Woodworking Project Resources
- Youth Leadership Team
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development - Winnebago County
University of Illinois Extension
1040 North Second Street
Rockford, IL 61107
Winnebago County 4-H
Youth Leadership Team
The adventure awaits for teens to join our 4-H Youth Leadership Team!
4-H Members from every club who are ages 13-18 by September 1st of the current 4-H year and are in at least their second year of 4-H are encouraged to apply.
Members will learn character development, decision making, problem solving and participate in extensive team building training including active, hands-on leadership development.
Members will be expected to coordinate & participate in the following activities each year:
- Two (2) Community Service events (Spring and Fall)
- Teach/Lead/Assist at Project Workshop Day in the Spring
- Plan and host Family Fun Night at the fair
- Attend recruiting events in the fall
- Help setup/teardown and attend the annual 4-H Recognition Event in November.
Being a member of the Youth Leadership Team is a year-round commitment. We are looking for the best of the best to be on our team!
For more information, please contact the Extension office at (815) 986-4357.