- About This Program
- 4-H Clover Name & Logo
- 4-H ONLINE
- Calendar of Events
- Cat Project Information
- Clothing Project Information
- Cloverbud Project Resources
- CLUB Financial Forms
- CLUB Information Forms
- County Fair Information
- Dog Project Information
- Drill Team Info
- General Project Resources
- Horse Project Information
- Livestock Project Information
- MEMBER Awards & Record Keeping Forms
- Program Book
- PUBLIC PRESENTATION RESOURCES
- Scholarship Opportunities
- SPECIAL EVENTS
- SPIN Clubs (Special Interest)
- State Fair Information
- Swine Project Information
- Volunteer Information
- Woodworking Project Resources
- Youth Leadership Team
Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development - Winnebago County
University of Illinois Extension
1040 North Second Street
Rockford, IL 61107
Winnebago County 4-H
- 2017-2018 4-H Illinois Clover
A guide to state 4-H projects.
- 2017-2018 Assumption of Risk Form
This form needs to be signed and on file in the 4-H Office in order for the member to be active in the 4-H program.
- 2017-2018 Project Selection Sheet for Members
- 2017-2018 RE-ENROLLMENT Instructions for returning members.
If you were in 4-H last year (2016-2017) please refer to these instructions on how to re-enroll for 2017-2018.
- 4-H ONLINE
Click here to access 4-H Online
- Cloverbud Enrollment Instructions 2017-2018
- Cloverbud Project Selection Sheet for 2017-2018
Cloverbud Parents - please submit this form to the Extension office to receive your Cloverbud Project Booklets.
- NEW MEMBER 4-H Online Enrollment Instructions
If you are brand NEW to 4-H, please use these instructions to help you set up your family account in 4-H ONLINE.