- Pruning Deciduous Shrubs Webinar
Register by March 19, 2019
- Gardening with Culinary Herbs Webinar-April 2, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
Register by April 2, 2019
- I-Pollinate Citizen Scientist Webinar
Register by April 3, 2019
- Making Better Compost
Register by April 10, 2019
- Invasive Insects webinar- April 23, 2019 at 1:30 p.m.
Register by April 23, 2019
- Which Grass is Which? Identifying Grasses Made Easy webinar-June 11, 2019 at 1:30
Register by May 11, 2019
Gardening with Culinary Herbs Webinar-April 2 at 1:30 p.m.
April 2, 2019
I-Pollinate Citizen Scientist Webinar
April 3, 2019
Making Better Compost
April 11, 2019
- View Full Calendar >>
Read the Latest News
- Prairies to Perennials Blog
An almanac of all things that grow in Lincoln's backyard.
- Kaleidoscope of Garden Facts
- Home Yard and Garden Pest
Provides timely information on insect, weed, and plant disease pests for landscapers, arborists, lawn care professionals, golf course personnel, and garden center operators.
- Master Gardener and Master Naturalist News
News from the Sangamon/Menard Master Gardener and Master Naturalist Programs.
- 2013 Logan Master Gardener's at Gail's Pumpkin Patch
- 2013 Logan Co Master Gardener Field Trip
- 2013 Logan Co Master Gardener Plant Sale
- 2013 Logan Master Gardener's Plant Sale Prep Day
- Dana Thomas House Garden
- 2012 Garden Shed Sale
- 2012 Logan Master Gardener Plant Sale
Extension Educator, Horticulture
University of Illinois Extension
700 S. Airport Drive
Springfield, IL 62707