- About This Program
- 2017 McLean County Fair Book
- Judging Scoresheets
- 2016 Fair Results
- 4-H Fair History
- Directions to the McLean County Fair
- General Projeact Fair Tips and Things to Remember
- Horse Exhibitor Information
- McLean County Fair Royalty
- Past 4-H King & Queens
- Preparing for 4-H Youth Fair
- What is 4-H? Why is it a part of the fair?
Online Forms and Surveys
Extension Program Coordinator - 4-H Youth Development, McLean County
University of Illinois Extension
1615 Commerce Parkway
Bloomington, IL 61704
McLean County 4-H Fair
McLean County 4-H Fair, August 2-6, 2017
Interstate Center, 2301 W. Market St., Bloomington, IL
4-H is a national organization which helps young people develop knowledge and skills to become productive citizens. It also helps youth meet the diversities and challenges of today's society. Youth and adults work together to design programs that will teach skills for living. 4-H reaches people in their own neighborhoods with programs and activities suited to their needs, and helps build a stronger bond between family members.
Continue this article here.
- 2017 McLean County Fair & 4-H Show Schedule
- Illinois State Fair
Check out State Fair happenings!
- McLean County 4-H Fair Award Sponsorship Form
If you would like to sponsor a 4-H fair award for top exhibitors, please fill out this form and return it to the McLean County Extension Office by March 1.
- McLean County Fair
For more information about fair events, grandstand and exhibits at the McLean County Fair visit the McLean County Fair website.
- Quality Assurance and Ethics Online Training
State Fair horse exhibitors must be completed by June 9; all other animal exhibitors must be completed by July 1. The website will be completely shut down on July 2, so please don't wait until the last minute to complete this clinic.
- State Fair Books
Looking for State Fair guidelines and forms? Click here!