Program Coordinator, 4-H and Youth Development
University of Illinois Extension
901 Illinois Avenue
PO Box 117
Waterloo, IL 62298
4-H Monroe County
Monroe County 4-H Shows/Info
- 2018 4-H Showbook
This booklet provides class information for all 4-H projects. Please also review for specific Show dates/times and Show guidelines.
- 2018 County Fair Livestock Exhibition Health Requirements
- 2018 Livestock Auction Buyers Brochure
Informational brochure for potential livestock buyers.
- 2018 Livestock Entry Form
Entries forms must be turned in to the Extension office prior to 4pm on June 27th or at the Monroe County Fairgrounds on June 27th from 6:00-8:30pm. OR through the Monroe County 4-H Show Entry website at http://monroe4-hfair.fairentry.com Livestock Entry Night: June 27th @ Monroe County Fairgrounds. Please use this form for 4-H livestock entries only.
- 4-H Photography Exhibit Release Form
Photo release forms are required from individuals pictured in the exhibitor's photographs unless the photograph is of a group in a public place where identification would not be an issue.
- Horse Ownership/Lease Papers
Horse Ownership & Lease Papers for Illinois State Fair Jr. Horse Show
- Illinois 4-H Foods Demonstration Guide
For use for Food Demos
- Illinois 4-H Livestock Record
Record Keeping Document for 4-H Livestock
- Online Project Entry Instructions for 4-H Shows
To exhibit your 4-H project at a 4-H Show, you must register online. Please follow these instructions for completing this process.