Please click a category to view the included resources.
Northwestern Illinois Agricultural R&D Center
Route 3, Box 111
321 210th Avenue
Monmouth, IL 61462
- Agrability website
A program through Purdue University "providing hope and practical assistance through assistive technology for agricultural workers with disabilities and the professionals who assist them".
eXtension is an interactive learning environment delivering the best, most researched knowledge from the best land-grant university minds across America.
- Herbicide Rotation Restrictions in Forage and Cover Cropping Systems
This fact sheet, written by University of Wisconsin Extension Weed Scientist Dr. Vince Davis.
- Illinois Department of Agriculture
- Illinois Drainage Guide
Your one-stop-shop for information about different drainage options created by the University of Illinois-Department of Agricultural and Biological Engineering.
- Illinois Farm Business Farm Management Association (FBFM)
- Illinois Grain Reports
Periodic reports developed by the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service
- Illinois State Water Survey
- Illinois Voluntary Limestone Program
This booklet provides information about limestone quality from those limestone producers who choose to participate in this IDOA and IDOT program (August 2014).
- National Agriculture Statistics Service Cash Rent Database
Visit this site to determine the average cash rent for crop or pasture land in any county in the United States.
- U of I Extension: Henderson, Knox, McDonough and Warren Counties
- US Farm Report