Treat stains as soon as possible after staining. The older the stain, the more difficult it will be to remove.
All stain removal methods should be applied prior to laundering washable garments. Stains that have been laundered and dried are almost impossible to remove.
What you will need
Steps to Clean
- Mix one (1) tablespoon of liquid dishwashing detergent with two (2) cups of cool water.
- Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with the detergent solution.
- Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until the stain disappears.
- Sponge with cold water and blot dry to remove the detergent solution.