Felt-tip water color pen
Treat stains as soon as possible after staining. The older the stain, the more difficult it will be to remove.
All stain removal methods should be applied prior to laundering washable garments. Stains that have been laundered and dried are almost impossible to remove.
What you will need
- Liquid hand dishwashing detergent
- White vinegar
- Rubbing alcohol
- Enzyme presoak product
- Chlorine bleach or oxygen bleach
Steps to Clean
- Soak for 15 minutes in mixture of one quart lukewarm water, one-half teaspoon liquid hand dishwashing detergent and one tablespoon white vinegar. Rinse.
- Sponge with rubbing alcohol, using light motions from center to edge of stain.
- Soak for 30 minutes in one quart warm water with one tablespoon enzyme presoak products.
- If color stain remains, launder in chlorine bleach if safe for the fabric, or in oxygen bleach.