Multiple Spring Beef Meetings slated for southeastern Illinois
This article was originally published on January 30, 2018 and expired on March 31, 2018. It is provided here for archival purposes and may contain dated information.
Cattlemen in southeastern Illinois interested in learning about the latest industry updates and university research being conducted in southern Illinois are encouraged to attend the upcoming Spring Beef Meetings.
These free meetings are co-sponsored by University of Illinois Extension, FS Total Livestock Services (FS TLS), and Purina Animal Health LLC and will cover industry information on vitamin and mineral availability, new Accuration hi-fat protein tubs, anaplasmosis research being conducted in southern Illinois, and beef industry updates.
Presenters include Teresa Steckler, U of I Extension, Jeremy Pruemer, FS TLS, and Bob Michaud, Purina Animal Health LLC.
Please register 24 hours prior to the start of each meeting. Entrance is free and a meal will be provided. All meetings start at noon.
Dates and locations:
• Feb. 15 - Wabash County Farm Bureau, Mt. Carmel (register at 618-262-5865)
• Mar. 20 – Wabash Valley Service Co., McLeansboro (register at 618-643-3819)
• Mar. 22 - Wabash Valley FS, Fairfield (register at 618-842-4870)
• Mar. 27 - Edwards County Farm Bureau, Albion (register at 618-445-2113)
• Mar. 29 - Anthony’s Wild West Pizza, Flora (register at 217-690-3541)
If you have additional questions, please call Jeremy Pruemer at 217-690-3541.
Source: Teresa Steckler, Extension Educator, Commercial Agriculture, email@example.com
Pull date: March 31, 2018