Local Government Education Webinar: Municipal Approaches to Solar Energy (Part II)
This article was originally published on August 20, 2018 and expired on September 27, 2018. It is provided here for archival purposes and may contain dated information.
URBANA, Ill. - University of Illinois Extension Community and Economic Development will a live webinar on Municipal Approaches to Solar Energy, on Thursday at Noon on September 27th. This webinar is the second part of our program on municipal approaches to solar energy, and will focus on implementation of solar farms.
Rick Swan, Fondulac Township Supervisor and Executive Director of the East Peoria Chamber of Commerce, will talk about his experiences leading a community-supported solar panel installation, following 2016 state legislation approving small to mid-sized solar operations. Locally elected and appointed officials can expect to learn about best practices, as well as ask questions directly to the presenter during the webinar.
Source: Nancy Ouedraogo, Extension Specialist, Community Economic Development, email@example.com
Pull date: September 27, 2018
- For the love of fats: Heart Health Month
- 2018-2019 Bi-State Extension Agriculture Programs
- Putting Small Acres to Work seminar set for March 24
- AgrAbility Unlimited to coordinate health and safety tent at Farm Progress Show
- Climate change may confuse plant dormancy cycles
- New system could remove two water pollutants from ag fields