Pollinators in Agroecology Fourth Annual Field Day
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 15, 2019
The USDA, Illinois Department of Agriculture, SIU-Carbondale and other local agencies will be hosting the 4th Annual Field Day Pollinators in Agroecology on Thursday, June 27 from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
This FREE Local Honey Tasting by Pollen Source event will be held at the Henry White Research Farm, 4747 Centreville Road, Millstadt. Discussion topics will include: Pollinators in Farming, Modern AG and Pollinators, and Pollinator Diversity. A free box lunch will also be provided for all attendees.
Please RSVP: Gary.Albers@illinois.gov or call 618-980-0117
Source: Nathan Johanning, Extension Educator, Local Food Systems and Small Farms, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pull date: June 27, 2019
- Weather clouds pork outlook
- Moving forward after October reports in corn and soybeans
- Climate change may confuse plant dormancy cycles
- AgrAbility Unlimited to coordinate health and safety tent at Farm Progress Show
- Got a picky eater? How ‘nature and nurture’ may be influencing eating behavior in young children
- New system could remove two water pollutants from ag fields