University of Illinois Extension serving Carroll, Lee and Whiteside Counties
12923 Lawrence Road
Sterling, IL 61081
807D S Clay St
Mt. Carroll, IL 61053
280 W Wasson Rd
Amboy, IL 61310
Summer STEAM program
June 4 - July 19, 2018
Weekly June 4-July 16- Sterling, Thomson, Mt. Carroll, Dixon and Prophetstown
STEAM up the summer with the University of Illinois Extension Super Summer STEAM program. The six-week program featuring all new, hands-on, interactive learning activities focused on science, technology, engineering, art, agriculture, and math is coming to a location near you!
• University of Illinois Extension office in Sterling on Mondays from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Thomson Public Library on Tuesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
• Mt. Carroll Public Library on Tuesdays from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Post House Community Center in Dixon on Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
• Prophetstown Park District in Prophetstown on Thursdays from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Cost to register for this 6-week program is $10 per participant. For more information or to register for Super Summer STEAM, visit go.illinois.edu/clw or contact Karla Belzer at 815-632-3611 or by email at email@example.com