University of Illinois Extension serving Henderson, Knox, McDonough and Warren Counties
180 S Soangetaha Rd, Ste 108
Galesburg, IL 61401
Hours: Hours: Monday - Friday 8a.m. to 4:30p.m. (Closed noon - 1 pm)
4-H Clover Clinic
February 17, 2018 (9:00 AM )
Illinois Central College
One College DR
East Peoria, IL 61611 (Tazewell County)
A large multi-project workshop day will be held at Illinois Central College for youth ages 8 to 18. This is a great event for 4-H members and youth who are new to 4-H.
4-H Clover Clinic is designed to give participants a chance to experience many different project areas. Classes are hands-on and taught by volunteers with expertise in their areas.
Register at go.illinois.edu/4-HCloverClinic
When: Saturday, February 17, 2018 (registration deadline, Jan. 26)
9 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
Classes fill up quickly. Register early to get your first choices.
Who: All youth, ages 8 - 18
Optional t-shirts are an additional $8.
Participants select their class schedule from the following fun, hands-on classes:
- Amazing Duct Tape Crafts
- Aquatic Conservations, Food Webs & You
- Art Journals
- Ballroom Dancing with Style
- Basic Floral Design
- Beautiful Balloon Wreaths
- Beginning Calligraphy
- Beginning Drawing
- Calling Dr. Clover (Veterinary Science)
- Chinese Dumpling Making
- Chinese Fun & Games
- Chinese Opera Mask Painting
- Crash Course in Filmmaking
- Creating Vinyl Stickers & More!
- Creative Arts
- Everyday Art
- Horsin’ Around in 4-H
- Inch Worm Engineering
- Keep Your Brain in the Game
- Know the Dough (Bread Making)
- Leather Stamping
- Light & Dark Engineering
- Mad Science (Fun with Chemistry)
- Nature Crafts
- Pancakes, Flapjacks, & Griddlecakes…Oh My!
- Pollinator Paradise
- Small Engines 101
- Snakes Alive!
- Snip Snap Scrapbooking
- Thai Ji & Me (Chinese martial arts)
- Crotchet for Everyone
- Untangle Knot Tying
- Wacky Snacks
- Winter Treats (food gifts)
What to Bring:
Participants may need to carry completed projects throughout the day.
9 AM - Doors open for registration
9:45 AM - Opening Ceremony
10 AM - Workshop #1
11 AM - Workshop #2
12 PM - Sack Lunch & Activities
12:30 PM - Workshop #3
1:30 PM - Workshop #4
2:20 PM - Pick up youth in the cafeteria
To see some of the fun from the 2017 Clover Clinic click through these photos:
Completed registrations include:
The following must be received at the Extension Office within a week of your online registration. Final registration deadline is Jan. 26 and includes the receipt of all forms and payment.
- Online Registration Form go.illinois.edu/4-HCloverClinic
- Risk & Release of Liability Form and Emergency Medical Form
- both forms are available via the online registration or our Extension website http://web.extension.illinois.edu/fmpt/4h.html
- $10 Registration Fee (per participant)
- $8 T-Shirt Payment (if applicable)
Checks made payable to: University of Illinois
Multiple fees and/or T-Shirt payments may be paid with one check.
Forms and Payments Mailed to:
U of I Extension, Tazewell County
1505 Valle Vista Blvd.
Pekin, IL 61554
For questions, more information, or assistance with registration, please contact your county 4-H Program Coordinator.
Janis Blout – Fulton County, firstname.lastname@example.org, 309-547-3711
Joli Pierson – Mason County, email@example.com, 309-543-3308
Cathy Ludolph – Peoria County, firstname.lastname@example.org, 309.685.3140
Katharine Girone – Tazewell County, email@example.com, 309-347-6614
View more information about this event.